Our policy is to respect and preserve your privacy by not selling or giving out your e-mail information to any outside source. Your name and contact information will be kept confidential for internal use only.
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons or similar technologies to collect information in connection with the Google Trusted Stores program. You may want to review and/or change your cookie settings on your browser.
How to Manage Cookies in your Browser
1. Click Internet Options on the Tools menu, and then click the Security tab.
2. Click the Web content zone you want, and then click Custom Level.
3. Under Cookies, click the options you want, click OK, and then click OK.
1. Click the wrench icon tools menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can allow or block.
1. Click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.